Pep's contract situation

Get fat Sam in.

'Its a simple tactic lads. Cross the ball onto that lanky viking bastards head.'
When you look at fat Sam's Bolton he had a lot of class players playing good stuff. I think he was a good manager who could organise a team around their strengths. Moyes being another

Another way of looking at it is managing internationally will also give him a lot more time to himself and family instead of the ins and outs of Weekly club football, it'll be a lot more part time for him managing England or any other club internationally he's also stated that he wants to manage internationally at some point, let's hope it isn't any time soon.
He has said he fancied a World Cup...but i think Argentina is the one fir him. He likes their ruthless winning attitude

Can you imagine the usual media wankers who have spent years trying to belittle and trip him up having to fawn all over him coz he’s become the Engerland mgr.
Nah, they'll just sharpen the knives for when he fails and with great delight.

If it takes a year at a new club to get his ideas into the players' heads, how long would it take to make England players come into line when he would have them for a week or two at a time and then they'd go back to their clubs and thump the ball long again etc.

Nah, they'll just sharpen the knives for when he fails and with great delight.

If it takes a year at a new club to get his ideas into the players' heads, how long would it take to make England players come into line when he would have them for a week or two at a time and then they'd go back to their clubs and thump the ball long again etc.
Agreed he’d be fucked over by the media as being unable to deliver after being given a crop of Englands “finest” ever talent to manage
Having said that I actually think he’d probably deliver but I’d say stay away go and pick a job with Argentina, Brazil or Spain / Portugal and continue to fuck over our media by taking a soft scalp every time you come across our nations elite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.