Pep's contract situation

I think he will not sign anything before the case result in November.
Doubt we’ll hear a result in November. That’s when the case starts - could be 2025 before we get an outcome.
Pep will renew in January if he wants to stay - which it sounds as if he does providing we get some decent results in the early part of the season.

I think he will not sign anything before the case result in November.
Pep knows we are innocent. The world knows we're innocent. We all know we've done fuckall wrong.
His decision will be to do with everything entirely what goes on on the pitch, absolutely nothing to do with the case and off the pitch matters.

I find it very telling from the media that when Pep mentioned being nearer to going than staying, they used that to write every negative headline they could. Yet now he has clarified what he meant by that and made a very positive assessments on his future with us, including the possibility of stating on, I've hardly seen a reference to it anywhere.

He clearly gets a huge buzz from success and incredibly frustrated when things dont go well.

If he believes we can go on being successful given potential obstacles, (like PL funding changes, missed player aquisitions, PL charges etc), hopefully he will extend his contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.