Pep's contract situation

Latest muen headline claiming Pep is leaving in the summer - with absolutely nothing in the “article” to substantiate it, other than a vague reference to Sam Twat Lee’s article in the Pathetic. Sad rag cunts, these fuckers have been working themselves into the bbc and muen for years and are complete rag fantasists employing other complete rag fantasists. Someone really ought to be looking into the impartiality of their recruitment practices

Fucking twatter mate, or whatever musk calls it now. One person I think, doubt there’s anything in it. Personally think Pep would want to wait til the 115 is sorted
No idea if it’s true or who’s said it .but whether it’s on twitter ,TV, newspaper it doesn’t matter .Who says it is the only thing that gives it credibility or not. Not sure he can wait for the 115 ,the season could be over before we know.

No idea if it’s true or who’s said it .but whether it’s on twitter ,TV, newspaper it doesn’t matter .Who says it is the only thing that gives it credibility or not. Not sure he can wait for the 115 ,the season could be over before we know.
I am merely speculating. If he’s in Abu Dhabi talking about a new contract I haven’t (yet) heard it from a credible source. As to whether he is waiting for the 115 to be completed, or not, that is just my guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.