Pep's contract situation

See thats the diff between us and them mate, we view the situation of being away from family through the prism of being a relatively normal person, the super rich view it from an entirely different sphere, he can pop to barcelona after training and be bk the next morning if he wants 2, their view on life and the normalcies that befall you and me dont apply to them
Also his family is a lot older, Christ our daughter spends most if her time in her own room doing her own stuff these days. He would be at home bored no doubt.

Also his family is a lot older, Christ our daughter spends most if her time in her own room doing her own stuff these days. He would be at home bored no doubt.
And believe you me, after you been married a certain number of years spending too much time with the wife is a recipe for disaster, thats why golf was invented.

There are lots of noises in the last 48 hours about Pep leaving and/or staying.

Makes me think an announcement is imminent , even more so with yesterday's news.

Or it is just the international break and shit is quiet for people needing attention.

See thats the diff between us and them mate, we view the situation of being away from family through the prism of being a relatively normal person, the super rich view it from an entirely different sphere, he can pop to barcelona after training and be bk the next morning if he wants 2, their view on life and the normalcies that befall you and me dont apply to them
I've been called lots of things on here; "normal" ain't one of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.