Pep's contract situation

Surely it would be boring as fuck for Pep. He’d almost never get to work with his players, then not only would he be stuck with a limited number to choose from, he’d have about a week to get horses like Maguire and Pickford to play the Pep way.

He’d also get constant abuse from dickheads in the media who still expect ‘Ingerland’ to win the fucking World Cup and Euros every time they come round.

Why would he give up guaranteed trophies, working with the likes of Kev, Haaland and Rodri, 50,000+ City fans singing his name every week and about £18m a season to try and teach Pickford how to pass a football and stop Ollie Watkins running around like a schoolboy player?

Probably because he just might want a crack at winning a World Cup!

If he goes would we be happy him being our national team manager? Don't know how I'd feel sharing him with everybody else, but would be happy I haven't lost him completely. Such a mixture of emotions.

If he is thinking of going to Italy feel he will have a year out first
Yeah.

It surprised me when he was speaking it in the inter press conference.

Year off to acclimatise and move there. Unlike Klopp I think he'd do that out of respect for us.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.