Pep's contract situation

Looking at the headlines it seems like the FA are tapping Pep up, which is surely not allowed?
What will happen as the week goes on will be extensive criticism of Pep for not letting everyone know whether he’ll take it or not, which will no doubt then lead to yet another round of City bashing. It’s all as tedious as it is predictable.

I keep asking same question why is everyone convinced were fucked once Pep leaves, yes hes the GOAT, and sure we wont be as dominant, but surely were so well set up with professionals running the club. Still a squad of some of best players in world. Why cant we continue to win leagues and trophies?
Once Pep leaves hopefully we can continue to be at the top table for Europe, trophies and great players.
But the problem has always been on how to manage the transition and end of a dynasty (just look at the rags and LiVARpool). I’d say it’s vital that any new manager can keep us in the top 4 until they bed in

If I was Pep I’d come out and blatantly just say “the way you cunts in this country have treated me and my club and now you want me make you all happy by saving your national team? you can fuck right off”.

Or if he wanted ultimate revenge he could take the job have us play scintillating football leathering everyone 5-0 on the way to the World Cup final. Then pull an on purpose “Pep overthink” and have us play the final with a 2-1-7 formation with Kane in net, Phillips in centre mid on his own and 7 u18 players up top, seeing us get beat 8-0.

Then in the post match interview say “it is what it is” and walk off.

Last edited:
Pep won’t stay forever. We all know his time is coming to an end at City in the next year or two. It’s been a great time but he will move on.
He’s only really got Italy to have a go at domestically but he’s mentioned in the past that he fancies doing an international team in the future. I can’t see that being Spain due to the Catalan thing so that leaves probably four or five countries that are big enough.
He enjoys living in England and enjoys the football in this country. You might not like it but I reckon he will consider it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.