Pep's contract situation

I think Thomas Tuchel would be a great fit for England. Towards the end of his tenure at Chelsea, he had to deal with a lot of off-field challenges, especially with the Abramovich situation, frozen funds, and even disruptions to basic things like traveling to games or staying in hotels.

Pep won’t stay forever. We all know his time is coming to an end at City in the next year or two. It’s been a great time but he will move on.
He’s only really got Italy to have a go at domestically but he’s mentioned in the past that he fancies doing an international team in the future. I can’t see that being Spain due to the Catalan thing so that leaves probably four or five countries that are big enough.
He enjoys living in England and enjoys the football in this country. You might not like it but I reckon he will consider it.
Peps skill is on the training pitch. Day in day out, not seeing a bunch of players 3/4 times a year.
I simply do not see him becoming the England manager ever, hence the Tuchel talks.
All this Pep extending for another 12 months only delays the inevitable rubbish. Yes he is going we all know that but another 12 months of Pep is what I am hoping for before we wish him a fond farewell. Something tells me he wants another C.league before he goes after last seasons Madrid defeat.
Also...no way Pep goes without seeing Rodri pull on the blue shirt again...

A one year extension doesn’t suit the club in the slightest.
Continued uncertainty until 2026 just feels like kicking the can down the road.
We’ll just have the same questions we had last summer, potentially when the squad needs a rebuild.
I completely understand it’s Pep Guardiola and you want to squeeze every last bit out of him but is it at detriment to the long term planning. I’d argue it is.

Stars are really aligning on other jobs he might be interested, he could still walk imo.
Hmmm Pep staying another year or Pep not staying another year, I know which I’d prefer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.