Pep's contract situation

I’m assuming he will join when his contract ends next season and pep will sign a new one year deal taking his time at city to 10 years.

Seems to make too much sense not to happen.

Intrigued to see city v sporting in a few weeks to see how they play. From what I can read online sporting seem to play a 3 - 4 - 3

The Amorim news is true as far as I know. Heard the other day that he's number one if Pep goes.
It's interesting, because from what I understand he's not really a Pep disciple in the way that Arteta, Maresca and Vinny are. Mind you, right now none of them are attainable. Michel, De Zerbi and Postecoglu would also fit the profile, although they all have big question marks around them. I'd have thought Xabi Alonso would be our top choice, but maybe he's already told us he's going to Madrid.

Maybe the theory is that a Pep clone is destined to fail, so best to move in a slightly different direction - but it would be strange to start from scratch after everything Pep's built.

I’m expecting some proper slapped arse questions for pep Friday from the usual dickheads with this tuchel news. They’ll be gutted! They were getting very giddy this last 48hrs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.