Pep's contract situation

The rumour is a one year extension. This is no good, we would just be in the same position in 12 months. They should offer two years or nothing. We have to cut the umbilical cord at some point. If he goes try for Amorim in the summer.

Pep can stay for as long as he likes on whatever length of contract that he likes imo. If he wants to take it year by year then that's perfectly fine.

The rumour is a one year extension. This is no good, we would just be in the same position in 12 months. They should offer two years or nothing. We have to cut the umbilical cord at some point. If he goes try for Amorim in the summer.
We should let Pep do what he wants within reason. He deserves it.

We should let Pep do what he wants within reason. He deserves it.
There are two parties in this and a one year extension is decidedly not in the interests of the club. We pay him £17m. p.a., that’s quite enough to ask him not to try for one year.

Disagree.

A year of Pep is an 80% chance of another league title.

You eke out as much as you can.
I love Pep
But I don’t like this uncertainty.

Even if we aren’t as successful under the new manager, the transition is happening soon.

If we didn't have the club World Cup I'd agree but if it's one year or none I'd rather have one because of the upheaval short break the team manager will have!

If we didn't have the club World Cup I'd agree but if it's one year or none I'd rather have one because of the upheaval short break the team manager will have!
I think he’d be off this year if we didn’t have the CWC

It is reported that Klopp is appointed global head of Red Bull. This is my guess for Pep’s next move. Makes sense.
tbf no one would’ve noticed the difference between bull’s and flopp’s head .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.