Pep's contract situation

Maybe nonsense but I didn’t say leave when it’s built
I said he could open it (clearly would have to be built) and it could then be be named after him
Not many managers have stands named after them and that would be an honour for Pep I’m sure
I think Pep would love his own stand; wants to rub our enemies’ noses in the dirt with a court victory; wants five-in-a-row; wants to be in Manchester one more year for family reasons; and wants to win the first proper Club World Cup. I am sure he will extend for one more year. Isn’t that what Tolmie said months ago?

Extension announcement coming soon I reckon.

Take a year and run

I do think it sets the wrong tone for next season if they announce that Pep is off at the end of this contract if/when it’s announced.

One year is no good for city pep needs to sign for 2 or go this summer for me.

He’s earned the right to go when he wants but it makes buying players difficult & keeping current team motivated. One year says to everybody he’s going in one year.

Pep is god but the club comes first & one year could hurt us more than help us

One year is no good for city pep needs to sign for 2 or go this summer for me.

He’s earned the right to go when he wants but it makes buying players difficult & keeping current team motivated. One year says to everybody he’s going in one year.

Pep is god but the club comes first & one year could hurt us more than help us

Bollocks, 1 year is better than none. Part of Pep's repertoire to keep everyone on their toes

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.