Pep's contract situation

Pep is without doubt a fantastic manager. But all managers make mistakes, it's how you learn from them that matters. His team selection tonight will undoubtedly, and indeed quite correctly, be forensically analysed. He has made a mistake, a big mistake, but it's how he learns from it that is important. Be stubborn and you are gone, live and learn and you will turn this team into world beaters. Things are in the balance as it stands. I don't know one City fan that didn't think the team selection was very risky, a pedestrian midfield, and would invite problems, which was then played out. Live and learn please Pep, live and learn.
Sorry pal but it isn’t the first time. He will never learn and tonight is an utter disgrace.

He needs to resign. Don’t need him to win domestics. CL he’s fucked up every year with tactics selections useless use of subs. Christ tonight rpthe pandemic gave him his get out of jail card he could have transformed the game at HT or on 50 mins at latest but he does fuck all. The idiot was close to bringing Mendy on instead of Phil. Did neither. Thank you it was a pleasure but the ride ends tonight

I'm not saying he needs to go, I still think he will win the PL with us again next season.

However, when he's had four attempts and still failed to get as far as Manuel did, that reflects very badly on him, given the obvious difference in managerial ability between the two.

Manuel went out to Barca twice and Real Madrid, no massive disgrace there. Pep has gone out to Monaco, Liverpool, Spurs and Lyon. We were significantly better than all of them.

No

I think he'll resign. What's the point in him staying another year.
Could be right, he knows deep down he'll never win the champs league with us, he's failed badly every season in this tournament with City, albeit unlucky last season. Doesn't seem particularly bothered that we're out tonight, fucking shambles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.