Pep's contract situation

I was thinking that too, I wouldn't be surprised if he came out and said he is resigning.
I think he will extend, I don't think the players they have signed/signing would have done so if he said he would be leaving now or in 12 months time

Poor result and arguably tactics tonight but Pep gets a lot more right than he does wrong and it has been a pleasure to watch his teams over the past 4 years.

Would love for him to sign up again and to watch some of the best football played in europe and to see him given the chance to rebuild the side.

I think he will extend, I don't think the players they have signed/signing would have done so if he said he would be leaving now or in 12 months time
Don't think any manager can promise new signings how long they will be at a club, not even Pep.

Torn here. We have a squad chock full of absolute top quality stars of the game and time and again (especially of late) they fail to turn up when it counts. I don't think 'fucking frustrating' does it justice somehow. I see him here next season, but not the one after.

Don't think any manager can promise new signings how long they will be at a club, not even Pep.
Yes agreed for a long period but players like Torres expressed how much wants to be developed by Pep, that takes longer than 12 months

Wow, another thread infiltrated by rags and dippers.
I'd give him a five year contract now, still the best.
Poch, hilarious wummery.
while i would like him to stay, its a bit much to say he's still the best. He was shocking tonight and not for the first time.

I'm not saying he needs to go, I still think he will win the PL with us again next season.

However, when he's had four attempts and still failed to get as far as Manuel did, that reflects very badly on him, given the obvious difference in managerial ability between the two.

Manuel went out to Barca twice and Real Madrid, no massive disgrace there. Pep has gone out to Monaco, Liverpool, Spurs and Lyon. We were significantly better than all of them.
We are miles off winning the league next year 3rd best

Pep is without doubt a fantastic manager. But all managers make mistakes, it's how you learn from them that matters. His team selection tonight will undoubtedly, and indeed quite correctly, be forensically analysed. He has made a mistake, a big mistake, but it's how he learns from it that is important. Be stubborn and you are gone, live and learn and you will turn this team into world beaters. Things are in the balance as it stands. I don't know one City fan that didn't think the team selection was very risky, a pedestrian midfield, and would invite problems, which was then played out. Live and learn please Pep, live and learn.
He’s done this 4 years on the bounce.

He’s not going to learn, he’s proved that.

He’s going to carry on picking novelty formations and team selections so the attention is all on him.

Time to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.