Pep's contract situation

I hope he signs a new deal. If people think it is bad now and a new manager will come in with a magic wand and fix things then you need reality check.

New manager with new players and tactics will take time something we are not willing to give pep.

He stood up for the club against Uefa.

He loves the club. Maybe not Barca love granted.

Set us up to play the best football since the formation of the premier league.

He has been significant in recruiting some of the best players to wear the shirt.

The credibility of the project was complete when he signed.

I could do this all day. If any blue wants him gone I am lost for words. Maybe we just want a bit of drama as winning was boring. We are more comfortable as a fan base being in the shit.
Well said mate, can't believe what I read on here sometimes, the guy's had a shit year and is struggling internally that much is clear, and yet some people want him cast aside, like a nonentity, we're supposed to stand by the people who are 'with us', we wouldn't do it to a family member or a friend so let's get behind him and the team and don't let these undercover rags and dippers sway your thoughts people.

Yeah, the trophy winning machine Brendan is a better option.
Swansea City, 1st div champions.
Kept them up following year.
Liverpool, almost champions, maybe if slippy G hadn't slipped.
Celtic, guided to two Scottish Premiership titles, two Scottish Cups and three Scottish League Cups.

He's a good manager.

Noone? Who’s he? Plenty I know do. Best available candidate.

Just like Pearce, Hughes and Pellegrini, as the manager who replaces the popular one, he won’t get the vocal support / encouragement. It won’t be the done thing to get behind him.
I didn't mean City fans I meant other clubs, he's still unemployed.

Swansea City, 1st div champions.
Kept them up following year.
Liverpool, almost champions, maybe if slippy G hadn't slipped.
Celtic, guided to two Scottish Premiership titles, two Scottish Cups and three Scottish League Cups.

He's a good manager.

Not forgetting the Beat City 5-2 Cup.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.