Pep's contract situation

Can only see him going on to manage Spain after City.

Spain manager doing a good job so until that frees up then City is the place for him

He has everything he needs at City with the possibility of Messi linking up again

Legacy for both manager & player
There's 0 chance he'll ever manage Spain. He hates the establishment and is pro-Catalonian independence. He would definitely manage a Catalonian national team if they were allowed to organise something.

Not true.

Les McDowall was in charge from 1950-63. Wilf Wild was boss for 14 years - 1932-46, though that, of course, included the six years of WW II and Ernest Mangnall was manager from 1912-24, including the four years of WW I.

Sir Joe’s reign was just over six years; from summer '65-October '71.
Sorry I read it wrong. It was post WW2 and he will be 2nd after overtaking Mercer.. behind McDowall

in fact there’s not much I got right there lol

So my understanding of Pep was correct. He would never leave us when we are down, but if we are at the top of the world, have all the fear that he will consider job done and move on. Great personality..... Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.