Pep's contract situation

Pep shows an elitist arrogant behavior almost as a messiah who came to teach everyone the true way of football.... Pep continued to ignore all danger signs and goes against the logic...Unfortunately ! :(

Pep shows an elitist arrogant behavior almost as a messiah who came to teach everyone the true way of football.... Pep continued to ignore all danger signs and goes against the logic...Unfortunately ! :(
Are you stupid? In his very first interview here he stated he was here to learn. He has continually said he is not perfect and continues to say people were wrong for suggesting he came here to change English football. Do you have any examples of what you claim? Because I can dig out loads and loads of quotes from interviews/press conferences where he says the opposite of what you've accused him of? Only last week when asked if our players aren't good enough for what he wants, he said it's him who isn't good enough for them.

Are you stupid? In his very first interview here he stated he was here to learn. He has continually said he is not perfect and continues to say people were wrong for suggesting he came here to change English football. Do you have any examples of what you claim? Because I can dig out loads and loads of quotes from interviews/press conferences where he says the opposite of what you've accused him of? Only last week when asked if our players aren't good enough for what he wants, he said it's him who isn't good enough for them.
I was thinking that he was quoting some media outlet but forgot to put in the link, he can't mean that can he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.