Pep's contract situation

Pep has spent roughly £ 325 millions on defenders alone, with the problems we know still not solved. On top of that, he has had almost free reign in the transfer market to get great players. Surely, with that amount of money, he should have reached a cl semi-final already, at the least?

Not sure who could do better than him if he goes, but surely it's a discussion-worthy topic?
What club do you support?

He’s been absolutely woeful this season.

Fucked off Angelino without a fair chance...who is still in champs league.
Fucked off Sane who will go to a Bayern team we will never beat.
Bernardo must be angling for a move after being left like that tonight.
Season was done before Foden was given a fair shake.
Enamoured with Garcia who has one foot out the door.
Insists on playing Rodri and Gundogan together despite all stats saying they don’t work.
Feranandinho at CB... ffs.

He has not done well this year and needs to re-assess or go.
Spot on.

He’s already lost us Sané and he’s going to lose us Bernado.

I can’t bear the thought of another season with Gundogan plodding around and Mahrez being thick as fuck.

Time for a clean slate for me.

Wow, another thread infiltrated by rags and dippers.
I'd give him a five year contract now, still the best.
Poch, hilarious wummery.

He is no where near the best this season. No where near. Maybe he can get back on top but he needs to pull his finger out and adapt.

Suddenly his approach looks tired.

Angelino wasn't brilliant.
Sane wanted to go
He left Angelino on the bench without minutes all season only to give him a full debut vs Salah at Anfield. Ships him off to Leipzig and he looks amazing under Nagelsman.That’s terrible management from Pep.
If he gave Sane some respect he may have stayed. We’ll never know.

I would give him one more season but I doubt he is going to extend beyond that (much as I want him to).

Mancini was sacked a year after winning the league, finishing 2nd and reaching a cup final. Pep has wasted hundreds of millions on players who are just not good enough. He's had a shit season and needs to go and annoy another fanbase with his stubbornness and tippy fucking tappy sideways football.

You can bet your life on it if next year we reach CL knockout stages and a weaker club is up next like Lazio maybe or fucking Man United he will start tinker some complete bonkers line up and he will be very surprised when we lose.

what is he learning from his mistakes I dont know but Norwich lesson was there for all to see and after that United beat us 2x in league with fucking Solskjaer found him out, Wolves same 2x losses, Arsenal FA Cup, Chelsea in PL away, Tottenham draw, Lyon loss now.

Pretty much the same pattern in all games. We are dominating wasting chances after chances, they score with 2-3 chances converting them all.
and also we waste 45 minutes and only start really pushing for the win after 50-60 minutes.

Why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.