Pep's Pet Project

By pet project, I assumed you meant a relatively unknown youngster who Guardiola would take under his wing, like Busquets at Barcelona or Hojbjerg at Bayern (although the latter didn't really work out). Lots of the players mentioned are senior pros or high profile transfers. Maybe Aleix Garcia?

By pet project, I assumed you meant a relatively unknown youngster who Guardiola would take under his wing, like Busquets at Barcelona or Hojbjerg at Bayern (although the latter didn't really work out). Lots of the players mentioned are senior pros or high profile transfers. Maybe Aleix Garcia?

Not to take anything away from the suggestions already made but yeah. A young lad that we are not too aware of their qualities put Pep may have seen something that he can turn into world class. I seem to recall sumat about a phone call to G Jesus saying he plans to make him the best player in the world.

Sane, Sterling, Roberts et al all good shouts can be taken to the next level. Stones I get the sense he will be Pep's General on the field. Barking out Pep's instructions as and when.

Personally anyone of Sterling (just to prove how good he can be), Jesus, Moreno, or Garcia could all be candidates personal project to mould into a world class superstar.

I agree he probably meant young player but I think it applies to some senior pros as well. I believe he'll get the best out of players who were written off and take as much pride in that as he would bringing along one of our young guns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.