Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

I’ve watched it mate, which makes it worse.

I don’t know much about Tebas so just took it that he was a good legal mind at face value.

It just makes the best press conference even better now I know he was taking the piss.

yes, Pep even says next time we’ll just ask Tebas which court we should go to hahahaha (because Tebas said CAS was not the right court)

Pep Guardiola on the CAS decision: "I’m incredibly happy for the decision. It shows everything that people said about the club was not true. We will defend on the pitch what we won on the pitch."

"Like I said many times, if we did something wrong we would accept the decision of UEFA and CAS because we did something wrong. We can defend ourselves. We have the right to defend ourselves when we

Pep Guardiola: "Yesterday was a good day for football..."

Pep Guardiola reacting to Mourinho/Klopp: "We should be apologised to because if we did something wrong we will accept the decision from UEFA because we did something wrong but we don’t expect Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea or Wolves to defend us..."

"But we have the right to defend when we believe what we have done is correct and three independent judges said this. Today is a good day, yesterday was a good day for football because we play by the same rules as all the clubs in Europe...

"If we had broken FFP, we would have been banned but we have to defend ourselves - we were right. People said we were cheating, lying and the presumption of innocence was not there. When we were proved right we were incredibly happy.

"It would be nice but I don't think so [people now stopping saying negative things about #ManCity]"

"We can play in the Champions League next season because what we have done is right. They have to accept it, go on the pitch and play against us."

Pep Guardiola on staying at #ManCity beyond 2021: "My opinion hasn’t changed. Maybe I would be able to stay longer but people cannot understand how difficult it was for everyone as a club being under suspicion. Now we have proven it, we go again on the pitch."

Pep Guardiola on rivals 'whispering' about #ManCity: "They lost off the pitch. They have to go on the pitch and try to beat us. If we did something wrong, I accept our ban. They showed we played by the same rules of all the clubs."

Pep Guardiola on rivals 'whispering' about #ManCity: "They lost off the pitch. They have to go on the pitch and try to beat us. If we did something wrong, I accept our ban. They showed we played by the same rules of all the clubs."

Pep Guardiola on Javier Tebas: "He’s another one. He must be so jealous of the Premier League."

"He’s an incredible legal expert from what I say, maybe next time I’ll ask them which court and judges we have to go to. He has to be worried and concerned about La Liga and focus on there..

Pep Guardiola responding to Javier Tebas: "Normally when the sentence is good for him it is perfect, but when it is against the problem is for the other ones. We will be in the Champions League next season, Senor Tebas, because what we did we did it properly."

Pep Guardiola on plans for the summer: "Now is a normal situation like every season. If we were banned and the situation was uncertain, I don’t know what would have happened. My personal situation was clear, I would have stayed here..."

“I know for the elite clubs like [Manchester] United, Liverpool, and Arsenal it is uncomfortable for them. We don’t have to ask for permission to be there. We deserve to be there. Guys - accept it

“People cannot forget, we were damaged, our prestige and our reputation was damaged, by allegations that are not true. The other ones shouldn’t say much more on this.

As City man said earlier there is a story much bigger than Manchester City to tell if a "journalist" wanted to do their job and report a story. Unfortunately all a journalist wants to do these days is create clickbait and get patted on the head by the editor for making revenue from adverts .

They should realise that you can get away with stuff for a long long time but then the tide can turn & those that have supported it will have nowhere to hide.

For eg Epstein, or the me 2 movement, BLM or just look at how Sterling was victimised & racially vilified. All those articles & snide comments are there in the public domain.

If there is corruption, all these articles of videos are there.

As City man said earlier there is a story much bigger than Manchester City to tell if a "journalist" wanted to do their job and report a story. Unfortunately all a journalist wants to do these days is create clickbait and get patted on the head by the editor for making revenue from adverts .

Dictating the media narrative and influencing tomorrow's back-pages is a dark art that's been mastered by the Sky4 Clubs. The disgusting hacks and their equally disgusting Editors have mortgages to pay and mouths to feed so I can imagine the scene at the weekly team briefing:

open-pen-pigs-at-feeding-trough-picture-id170632805

That's what we're up against.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.