Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

Agree with you and it was subtle changes like those that tilted the match in our favor second half. He countered everything united threw at us. Even with all the paranoia among united fans saying they played better in the second half, we had 3 glorious chances ( KDB against the post , fernandinho from the corner and Silva's top right curler). Watching the match again ( for the fourth time) United didn't have any clear cut chances in the second, nor did they win most of the second balls when they played "football of last century".
Yep. I've watched it a few times myself. This second half nonsense being peddled is total rubbish.

We simply defended well and played on the break and overall we had far more control than we ever managed in the 1-6.

Well we have had some easy games in hindsight but have picked up 8 more points from the same games than we had last season.

We've also beaten the second favorites for the league away from home, they don't normally come that much tougher than that.

Early days but in terms of how tough one would expect games to be, I'd have one game down as tougher than going to the Swamp and that would be Klanfield. That's looking at things now but of course we may well have several tougher games than we had on Sunday but it was hardly a walk in the park, despite how well we did. However, tough our opponents are; hopefully we will be the toughest opposition that most of them face.

Borussia Monchengladbach (H) post match:

If you haven't already saved it, that BeanymanSports seems to be very good getting all of the press conferences and analysis.

In context, (daft scouser asking the question) Peps comments on the booing wasn't half as bad as made out.

All that coughing is from that shouting he does non stop on the sidelines and during training. In the first ever training video he was barking instructions. If Pep takes a 3 months break from shouting his voice will be as heavenly as GoCompare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.