Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

There's one Spanish journalist that he seems to hate. He gives him one word answers every time

"Family"

"Nothing"

There is clearly some past there

Probably a Marca or AS journalist, the Catalan journalists always ask questions in Catalan

Probably a Marca or AS journalist, the Catalan journalists always ask questions in Catalan
Apologies I can't tell the difference because I'm an ignorant Englishman who only speaks his own language :-)

Today in post match, one muppet asked "You are a perfectionist. Do you want to win all the 4 competitions?"

Pep went "Wtf!" and then went quiet (kind of irritated) for 10 seconds & then answered.

A classic to remember!

Today in post match, one muppet asked "You are a perfectionist. Do you want to win all the 4 competitions?"

Pep went "Wtf!" and then went quiet (kind of irritated) for 10 seconds & then answered.

A classic to remember!

He is clearly a little uncomfortable and irritated by all things media lol

He's said this:

Pep: "Messi is on a table on his own. No-one else is allowed. But the table beside, Kevin can sit there."

Looking forward to this post match presser.

He looks tired maybe not enough sleep. This match is not a big match but Pep is Pep he works very hard especially two days before the match to study opponent/ analyse every detail and make decision of game plan. He normally cannot eat on match day.

The KdB freekick was worked on and talked about in the pre-game talk - Kelechi confirmed. If you are perfectionist, all these details matter & make a difference.

He is coughing much more than in Barcelona & I dont think the weather helps. But I think he will be lot calmer in England than Barcelona or Bayern. So that should help him long term as he gets a hang of English footy & the other paraphernalia & politics that accompany it.

Has he really said something this evening about Bournemouth being the best side we've played, in terms of actually wanting to play football, rather than hoofball (that last bit is mine, not Pep's!)?

*edit* fuck me, he did!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.