Pep's tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume we're talking about the quartet of Fernandinho, Gundogan, De Bruyne and Silva, in which case I agree because it leads to us pushing Merlin or De Bruyne out wide and they aren't as effective there. The only way I could see it being possible is Fernandinho playing at right back but Sagna has been brilliant for us there and i'm not sure Gundogan could be as effective doing what Fernandinho does.

With everyone fit I think someone from that quartet has to give way, probably Merlin given how effective De Bruyne is in that advanced position.

10 out of 10 lovely,it's working :)
Not complaining about the results love and on paper yesterday's team was about as good as we can put out, but I'm not sure parts of the midfield don't try and do the same job and shipping them out to the wings doesn't feel like the answer, anyway I'm a thick fucker, sure Pep will sort it x

Not complaining about the results love and on paper yesterday's team was about as good as we can put out, but I'm not sure parts of the midfield don't try and do the same job and shipping them out to the wings doesn't feel like the answer, anyway I'm a thick fucker, sure Pep will sort it x
Dinho, Kev, Ilkay and Silva will rarely all be fit at the same time. It;s just the way it panned out yesterday.

The only way I could see it being possible is Fernandinho playing at right back but Sagna has been brilliant for us there and i'm not sure Gundogan could be as effective doing what Fernandinho does
Sagna has been very poor. Agree with the second point, I think he can do a job there but not play to his potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.