Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep signed Pogba, Stones, Laporte & Alaba and promised to evolve everybody else already at the club (who are staying, that is) then I'd feel incredibly confident. I do anyway to be honest.

If Pep signed Pogba, Stones, Laporte & Alaba and promised to evolve everybody else already at the club (who are staying, that is) then I'd feel incredibly confident. I do anyway to be honest.
Blimey we don't need two centre halves, Denayer is better than Stones anyway.

Blimey we don't need two centre halves, Denayer is better than Stones anyway.

Depends how Pep sees it, as well as how he sees Stones ability to multi-task. There's been talk of him using Stones as an example of a player who can contribute in multiple areas; Centre-Back, Sweeper & Defensive Mid all spring to mind.

Depends how Pep sees it, as well as how he sees Stones ability to multi-task. There's been talk of him using Stones as an example of a player who can contribute in multiple areas; Centre-Back, Sweeper & Defensive Mid all spring to mind.

Stones ability to multi-task? Guy can't even play as a centre-back and no, he is not his favoured type of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.