Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely signing messi is out of the question then? Cant play silva and de bruyne next to yaya in the three, need at least one pressing, high energy mid like vidal, dinho, thiago even?
Not really. Pressing as a team doesn't require specific players, just a tactical change in how we play. Besides, don't think we are gonna get Messi and don't necessarily want us to either.

We are going to need a larger squad. Coz Pep's system should be quite tasking. About 4 - 5 new players, lose about 2 - 3, and a whole lot of youth players. So expects about 8-9 new faces playing more, and 3-4 gone.

Last edited:
Not really. Pressing as a team doesn't require specific players, just a tactical change in how we play. Besides, don't think we are gonna get Messi and don't necessarily want us to either.

We are going to need a larger squad. Coz Pep's system should be quite tasking. About 4 - 5 new players, lose about 2 - 3, and a whole lot of youth players. So expects about 8-9 new faces playing more, and 3-4 gone.
I feel the same about messi, i feel like its a risk and would actually damage our image, especially if he flops.

I guess your right about pressing though, if iniesta, xavi and busquets can do it surely silva, yaya and de bruyne can.

I think denayer, angelino, roberts/barker, gunn, maybe evans could all come throuh next year too.

Lille*

And that's bollocks, he was the best player and captain of our youth team for a while. Viera rated him highly but Manuel was never going to give him the chance so it was either sell him for £9m or let him run down his contract. On top of that he managed to get two assists in one of his only starts against West Ham in the cup.

There are all sorts of reasons why he could have been loaned back to Lille and I'd be extremely surprised a lack of ability or poor temperament is one of them.

The reality is that Monaco bought him and loaned him away. If he was ANYWHERE good enough to make it with us I expect Monaco could have found a place for him. Perhaps I am wrong, but I would like to understand better your argument in light of the fact that Monaco doesn't think he is good enough for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.