Peps Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
D
gundogan, gaya, pogba, stones and messi!

Fuck it! I think which ever way city will go apeshit to keep pep happy this summer! I would look at moving otamendi possibly to rb.

Hart
Otamendi
Vinny
Stones
Gaya
Pogba
Gundogan
De bruyne
Silva
Messi
Aguero

Yep, that would do for me!! ;-)

I don't know a lot about Gaya but the rest looks good, other than I would prefer Zab at right back, nice looking team though Richards

D

I don't know a lot about Gaya but the rest looks good, other than I would prefer Zab at right back, nice looking team though Richards

I think pep will look to do a fluid 4-3-3 if/when he comes in mate. Just gutted I couldn't fit dinho in but he would certainly get lots of game time as well imo. If we get pep though I believe it will be a ground breaking summer for city and only the very best will arrive! Sterling and de Bruyne were sanctioned by pep imo to start the ball rolling

I disagree. Lopes, Rekik and Suarez are three off the top of my head that I think should have been given a chance especially when you consider what some of our fringe players are on. But I know I'll take stick for saying that.
Lopes just got loaned back to Monaco. We made a profit off a player that never would have made it.

Lopes just got loaned back to Monaco. We made a profit off a player that never would have made it.

Lille*

And that's bollocks, he was the best player and captain of our youth team for a while. Viera rated him highly but Manuel was never going to give him the chance so it was either sell him for £9m or let him run down his contract. On top of that he managed to get two assists in one of his only starts against West Ham in the cup.

There are all sorts of reasons why he could have been loaned back to Lille and I'd be extremely surprised a lack of ability or poor temperament is one of them.

Reading all of the last few pages, could we be looking at Yaya as the 6 with De Bruyne and Silva as the 8s? Sane, Aguero and Sterling as the front three. Sounds very attacking, but Guardiola's defence is based around a team press rather than individual defensive players.

I'm not convinced Guardiola will keep Yaya here, but if he does, it will definitely be in a very different role. Yaya's passing is still fantastic, could he play as the 6 like Xavi Alonso has for Guardiola?

Reading all of the last few pages, could we be looking at Yaya as the 6 with De Bruyne and Silva as the 8s? Sane, Aguero and Sterling as the front three. Sounds very attacking, but Guardiola's defence is based around a team press rather than individual defensive players.

I'm not convinced Guardiola will keep Yaya here, but if he does, it will definitely be in a very different role. Yaya's passing is still fantastic, could he play as the 6 like Xavi Alonso has for Guardiola?
Absolutely. If Yaya decides to stay, he will be our starting DM.

Stop this talk about Messi. I want to see him devastated when he and Barcelona gets knocked out by City, with Aguero giving him a pat on the back after the game, having scored a hattrick.

He needs to stay there so this can happen...

I think it will be very interesting to see who does come in with all the names thrown about but potentially adding Isco, sane and 2 young attacking fullbacks sound so exciting because our squad has aged somewhat in the last year and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.