Pep's weaknesses

I recall the brilliant 'Pep out' thread on Barcaforum. Started with all seriousness in the autumn of 2008 and then steadily turned into a hilarious one like this to the end of their treble season.

Platini was an exceptional player; he was a shit administrator. On that basis, I shall allow Gladiola his childhood hero! One negative I think I have detected is that he doesn't carry a defeat around with him for the rest of the week! Jeez, yer lose yer week should be ruined.
I know but can't stand that corrupt cuntini .

14mx2ix.jpg

Scoring less than Watford did against the rags, needs to seriously up his game.

Last edited:
Prefers control & away goals rather than all-out attack in CL away games. Understandable why, & it has served him well. But would like him to mix it up occasionally in this matter. But difficult to convince him otherwise as statistics support him, not my thesis. But he is already trying out a very vertical set-up here, compared to Barca or Bayern, obviously keeping in mind the difference in players here. So without an elite midfield control, Pep is looking at other ways to hurt the opposition. And that is exciting already as it is quite different from Barca/Bayern versions.

If he'd of stated Radiohead, then I'd of been impressed. Coldplay remind me of eating Tapioca pudding(frog spawn) at school back in the 70's . Bland and boring; )

I'm not really a Coldplay fan but I took Mrs ob1 to see them at Wembley this summer and they put on a helluva show and they can most definitely create a fantastic atmosphere.

Don't care if you're from Catalonia, there was no requirement for a jumper and a jacket yesterday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.