Pep's yellow card accumulation - possible targeting by PL PGMOL

Blue_Lightsaber

Team supported
Man City
I know he was suspended when he got his 3rd yellow for the wolves game from being on the touch line and he picked up another yellow yesterday.

How many yellows is it for him to get suspended again per the rules now?

I don't know since they keep making up rules as they go along..

1704030804710.png

1704030883860.png

Rules for managers’ yellow cards were modified this season.
3 yellows: One game touchline ban
8 yellows: Two game touchline ban
16 yellows: Misconduct hearing
These apply over the entire season - no cutoff half way through like there is for players. Red cards are (obviously) more serious and trigger an automatic hearing and potential additional punishment.

I think it’s a bit silly to even have yellow cards for non players.

It’s like you’re legitimatising them acting like dicks, as long as they don’t go past the ‘caution’ stage.

Yesterday, Bernardo barged unfairly off the ball by Souza, who did this all over the pitch, all game. Incredible number of fouls. The incompetent referee gives no foul. At the other end, any Sheffield United player even slightly touched...instant foul. I'd be on the pitch if I was Pep, it is just corrupt.

Last edited:
Yesterday, Bernardo barged unfairly off the ball by Souza, who did this all over the pitch, all game. Incredible number of fouls. The incompetent referee gives no foul. At the other end, any Sheffield United player even slightly touched...instant foul. I'd be on the pitch if I was Pep, it is just corrupt.

Yeah my wife said the same.. hard fouls on City players not given, but a shoulder tackle or a slight push and instant whistle for the opposition.

It's clearly rigged and part of their agenda to make players think twice about signing for City.

It's the forward backing into the defender foul that gets me, every single time there's a ball pumped up field by the opposition they get a free kick and a lot of times a booking for our defender.
Does my nut in as it dosent happen in anyone else's games, and when haaland does it it usually ends up being a free kick to the opposition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.