Pep's yellow card accumulation - possible targeting by PL PGMOL

I know he was suspended when he got his 3rd yellow for the wolves game from being on the touch line and he picked up another yellow yesterday.

How many yellows is it for him to get suspended again per the rules now?

I don't know since they keep making up rules as they go along..

View attachment 102928

View attachment 102929
Calvin and Hobbes, brilliant, I used to have all their books. Loved Calvin, sorry what's the thread about ?

Never really looked at it before but when he got booked at the weekend he didn’t seem to do anything but have a passionate chat not his or other managers regular jumping up and down or waving arms ref went straight over to book him. How do they even know what’s going on so quick when they don’t for anything else no warning unlike on field

Yeah my wife said the same.. hard fouls on City players not given, but a shoulder tackle or a slight push and instant whistle for the opposition.

It's clearly rigged and part of their agenda to make players think twice about signing for City.

True. He could be shagging my wife and I would just be stood there admiringly thinking "Yes, that's the way the game should be played" :)

Happy New Year to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.