Perfume Clones and Dupes

Two Gun Bob

We're now knee deep into the cost of living crisis, with rampant inflation into the double figures, and everyone who's anyone is trying to reign in on their spending habits. Food, gas, electricity, hospitality, pubic houses, childrens football tickets .. but you all get the idea as we dig in for the upcoming mellie of 2023.

It's time to buy some new perfumery for the wife and I, so was hoping to be able to grab a deal in the January sales, but the nice gear appears to be holding it's own, with Flower bomb 125 ml at the £114 and Daisy fresh 100ml @ the £104. One of my own favourites called Stronger With You is reasonably priced @£64 for 150ml at one high street outlet, but the big boys are punting it at £86 but do remember those Boots points ?

I guess all the average man/lady in the street wants is for is a pleasing fragrance that holds well to the nostril and carry's a certain amount of longevity. We're in that camp but we no longer want to pay a £1 a milliliter to hobnob with the best.

So we are trying out a few perfume clones to see if we can achieve value and quality at a sensible price. There are quite a few companies out there that offer this service and a few shops that are offering copy smells, the trick is to weed out the wheat from the chaff.

I can tell you now that Madam Glamour which is a Channel knock from Lidl is fair to middling at a fiver but holds the consistency of piss, having to be reapplied copious amounts throughout the day. A lot of online reviews say that Avon do a good clone of Daisy called Eve, so we ordered a tester form them for £3 to be on the safe side.

We've also ordered 10 x 3 ml testers from an online company called Blossoms that with discount codes applied cost £16.

I will let you know how they pan out. I'm well aware that all that glitters isn't gold but they do say God loves a trier.
Has anyone off here used any clones/dupes that they can recommend?

Last edited:
Mugler Cologne (£35) is a longer lasting version of Creed Original Vetiver (£185)
bKnQ1aE.gif

DnrJRh2.jpg

Last edited:

They sell them in some chemists. I tried one the other day and still smell it even after a shower. They get lots of good reviews aswell
I had a look at this company but gave them a swerve, only because they use Evri for deliveries. Nice to see they're available to buy from selected chemist branches.

We're now knee deep into the cost of living crisis, with rampant inflation into the double figures, and everyone who's anyone trying to reign in tight on their spending habits. Food, gas, electricity, hospitality, pubic houses, childrens football tickets .. but you all get the idea as we dig in fast for the upcoming mellie of 2023.

It's time to buy some new perfumery for the wife and I was hoping to be able to grab a deal in the January sales but the nice gear appears to be holding it's own, with Flowerbomb 125 ml at the £114 and Daisy fresh 100ml @ the £104. One of my own favourites called Stronger With You is reasonably priced @£64 for 150ml at one high street outlet, but the big boys are punting it at £86 but do remember those Boots points ..Oh yes!

I guess all the average man/lady in the street wants, is for is a nice fragrence that holds well to the nostril, carrying a certain amount of longivity. We're in that camp but we no longer want to pay a £1 a milliltre to cock wave with the best.

So we are trying out a few perfume clones to see if we can achieve value and quality at a sensible price. There are quite a few companies out there that offer this service and a few shops that are offering copy smells, the trick is to weed out the wheat from the chaff. I can tell you now that Madam Glamour which is a Channel knock from LIidl is fair to middling at a fiver but holds the consistancy of pish having to be reapplied copious amounts thoughout the day. A lot of online reviews say that Avon do a good clone called Eve so we ordered a tester form them for £3 to be on the safe side.

We've also ordered 10 x 3 ml testers from an online company called Blossoms that with discount codes applied cost £16.

I will let you know how they all pan out. I'm well aware that all that glitters aint gold but they do say that God loves a trier.

I work with the company that markets the duty free at Manchester Airport and I've been added to friends and family which gives a hefty discount on duty free prices
If you were closer I may have been able to help you out

Screenshot_20230120-230633_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230120-231228_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
I work with the company that markets the duty free at Manchester Airport and I've been added to friends and family which gives a hefty discount on duty free prices
If you were closer I may have been able to help you out

View attachment 66612
View attachment 66613
Appreciated for the kind thought Dickie, the flowerbomb is for pennies compared to the £114 retail on the 100ml.

I understand the mechanics of manliness and also understand this is the Moon and not Netmums, but if some of you are to ever prize yourself away from the computer screens and find true love then nows a good moment to tune on in.

So the first of our clone samples arrived today from Avon called Eve Truth thats a dupe of Daisy, and a very good dupe it is too. We went down town and sprayed a few Daisy samples to our netherparts and then comapred them to Eve. and I have to say that the cheeky French perfumer Laurent Le Guernec has actualy done a first rate job here.

Le Gurnec actually worked alongside his counterpart Marc Jacobs to produce their scent Splash Rain. The smell of amber, gardenia, peony, and cedarwood are still lingereing on us hours later.

We went for the large sample 10ml bottle that was reduced from £6 to £3 in Avons sale. The large bottle containing 50ml is £12 but the wife thinks the 10ml handbag bottles are more practical and offer better value as five 10ml bottles work out at £15 with no need for the atomizers.

k7MgXCu.jpg

pHGsNkA.jpg

A quick word on Evri being Avons delivery company. These are the reincarnation of Hermes with some poor reviews on the Trustpilot and fair to say we've also had issues with Hermes in the past. However I have nothing but 5 star praise this time round as the parcel was delivered on time with a cheery driver who went the extra mile. Avon also appear to be a little down on the ratings, but if you examine their feedback it's more to do with the delivery side of things. We score the Eve Daisy copy a splendid 8.5/10 so well done Laurent Le Guernec et bravo!

We now await our samples from Blossoms Perfumery that are to be delivered by Royal Mail.

For the man side of things I chose

Stronger with you
Alien Man
Black Orchid
Eau de Nuit
Opium Pour Homme

Lady samples are

Angel
Black Opium
Flower Bomb
Daisy
Guilty

Last edited:
We're now knee deep into the cost of living crisis, with rampant inflation into the double figures, and everyone who's anyone is trying to reign in on their spending habits. Food, gas, electricity, hospitality, pubic houses, childrens football tickets .. but you all get the idea as we dig in for the upcoming mellie of 2023.

It's time to buy some new perfumery for the wife and I, so was hoping to be able to grab a deal in the January sales, but the nice gear appears to be holding it's own, with Flowerbomb 125 ml at the £114 and Daisy fresh 100ml @ the £104. One of my own favourites called Stronger With You is reasonably priced @£64 for 150ml at one high street outlet, but the big boys are punting it at £86 but do remember those Boots points ..Oh yes!

I guess all the average man/lady in the street wants is for is a pleasing fragrence that holds well to the nostril and carry's a certain amount of longivity. We're in that camp but we no longer want to pay a £1 a millilitre to hobnob with the best.

So we are trying out a few perfume clones to see if we can achieve value and quality at a sensible price. There are quite a few companies out there that offer this service and a few shops that are offering copy smells, the trick is to weed out the wheat from the chaff. I can tell you now that Madam Glamour which is a Channel knock from LIidl is fair to middling at a fiver but holds the consistancy of pish having to be reapplied copious amounts thoughout the day. A lot of online reviews say that Avon do a good clone of Daisy called Eve, so we ordered a tester form them for £3 to be on the safe side.

I will let you know how they all pan out. I'm well aware that all that glitters aint gold but they do say that God loves a trier.

Fuck me that’s hairy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.