Perfume Clones and Dupes

I also like to hop over to here https://www.fragrantica.com/ to search up the originals to see what others say and then that give me a good idea whether to lump on the dupe or not. Just a but of fun/hobby and couldn't give a fuck what anybody else thinks.
We found the trial size 5ml bottles a godsend and @£2 so no mither if none were to your liking. The Opium Pour Hommes proper solid and reminded me very much of La Nuit Pour L'homme.

Last edited:
What would you recommend to disguise a pungent eggy fart? For a friend

What would you recommend to disguise a pungent eggy fart? For a friend
Don't forget to quote BLOSSOM20 at checkout

nSHRKMu.gif

Not bad for 300ml with free delivery by Royal Mail. Hoozah!

9EyILts.jpg

Valentines day next week so I wouldn't have the best interest of members at heart if I didn't post an offer. Use this code at checkout to receive a massive 25% off with free Royal Mail delivery and dont forget buy 2 get 1 free!

LOVE25

Recommend the Opium Pour L'homme for the chaps and the Black opium for the lady in your life which will keep her grinning for months on end.

Last edited:
Perfume clones and dupes are fragrances created to closely mimic the scents of well-known, often high-end, designer perfumes. These alternatives aim to offer a similar olfactory experience at a more affordable price point. While they may not be identical to the original scents, many people appreciate them as cost-effective options for enjoying familiar and desirable fragrances without the hefty price tag associated with authentic designer perfumes.

The quality and accuracy of these clone and dupe fragrances can vary, so it's important to read reviews and choose ones that align with your preferences. Ultimately, perfume clones and dupes provide accessible alternatives for a broader audience of fragrance enthusiasts.

One of the dupes I love is AR Fragrances (Asorock Fragrances), They are a new dupe brand but the scent is very much similar to the genuine designer scent. Every AR Fragrance is crafted using 100% clean ingredients and is both vegan and cruelty-free.

Attachments

• 371736833_1369736803608093_8302393946169941608_n.jpg
    371736833_1369736803608093_8302393946169941608_n.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 16

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.