Perfume Clones and Dupes

There's an ace shop on Affinity Bob, who do quality fake aftershaves and perfumes, next time you're up here try them out, 3 for £15, last all day and pretty good smells too.
I'll give them a try when Ive finished waiding through my PM backlog. So many shy people on a football forum.

Last edited:
Talking of clones, I recently tried that Armaf Club De Nuit (Creed Aventus clone).
Reviews on Fragentica (and others) are generally very favourable, given the price point (and certainly compared with the cost of Aventus). It's even advertised in GQ amongst the established brands.

Put some on and immediately had an headache. In fact I had a headache all day and couldn't shift it.
This is well known, but apparently goes away. Not for me it didn't. Akin to those car fresheners that embed in your sinuses. Maybe it just had a reaction with me.
Will never use that again.

Talking of clones, I recently tried that Armaf Club De Nuit (Creed Aventus clone).
Reviews on Fragentica (and others) are generally very favourable, given the price point (and certainly compared with the cost of Aventus). It's even advertised in GQ amongst the established brands.
That reminds me, I completly forgot to mention the Essence Vaults 200 Aventis tester.
HoVZy5Z.jpg

Essence Vault make two versions of Aventis, the 199 and the 200 intense. I sprayed the intense liberally to my neck and pulse point this morning and am still recieving compliments early afternoon. Longevity's a winner but can't comment on its clone performance as I've never tried the orginal, owing to it's high price point.

I wouldn't personally buy this, as I imagine it to be more suited to the younger generation, but it's certainly very fresh and summery and if the squirts are controlled, it should see me into June.

Here are some verified and balanced reviews from a general mix of perfumery afficendados.

rEMqAsz.jpg

NxQVNcC.jpg

DokBtS8.jpg

yDbkGFh.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.