Perfume Clones and Dupes

I thought the thread was going to be variation on "eats shoots and leaves"

That kind of work or anything related to it would be my idea of hell. She did try to pitch me and I pointed out that we share the same friend group and the same people and would have no one for her to sell to/prey on. I was not asked again.
Because you are not a number....

Good. There’s a thread for this already.

Missus bought me Tom Ford Oud Wood last year, which ran out before Xmas. The tight fucker hasn’t bought me a replacement.

Found Scent UK and ordered the alternative of that, Tobacco Vanille and Bacarat Rouge. I can’t vouch for the last two but the alternative Oud Wood is an exact copy of the real deal. All 3 100ml bottles just £49.99.

The only down side is there is a massive rag prick who does the advert, but fuck him anyway I’ve saved fortunes.

Good. There’s a thread for this already.

Missus bought me Tom Ford Oud Wood last year, which ran out before Xmas. The tight fucker hasn’t bought me a replacement.

Found Scent UK and ordered the alternative of that, Tobacco Vanille and Bacarat Rouge. I can’t vouch for the last two but the alternative Oud Wood is an exact copy of the real deal. All 3 100ml bottles just £49.99.

The only down side is there is a massive rag prick who does the advert, but fuck him anyway I’ve saved fortunes.
How long does the scent last? Looking to purchase.

How long does the scent last? Looking to purchase.
All day. Infact can smell it in morning too.

The tobacco vanille one is so nice. Their version of Blazing Sam too. Really really good. I’ll never pay for the box again, which is basically what the cost is for. I’ll buy these.

Valentines upon us, and our stocks now depleted. I've around 15ml of Blossoms 137 left, and my alter ego's batting it out with an emergency bottle of Aldi Madam Glamour, due to T2's duty free not selling at discount.

Going to have to try out another Clone supplier. Has anyone got any recommendations for other distributors, the Essence Vault looks tempting who sell online but also market in most Chemists/Pharmacies up and down the country.

Maybe it's best waiting until the Valentine Love Fest's over for a sniff of value, as alongside chocolatiers, this is very much a perfumers Xmas.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.