Perseverance NASA rover on Mars

Just for the record:
That video isn’t perseverance but is that genuinely Mars (and is the audio gen?).

Phenomenal. We're not far away from a manned mission to mars, certainly in our life times and I envy people that will live beyond my lifetime to see us go even further.

Last edited:
Just the fact that it can send the images back is mind blowing itself, especially when you consider that tv pictures "sent by sattelite" from another country was a big thing not long ago!!!
There was a program on National Geographic showing how they built the rover, really interesting would have thought they will repeat over the week or so, or it will be on catch up

Can't wait for Ingenuity to start flying and sending those videos back. I believe it has to survive 30 nights if Martian weather/temperature's before that though.

There was a program on National Geographic showing how they built the rover, really interesting would have thought they will repeat over the week or so, or it will be on catch up
It’s on again Tomorrow at 1pm, or on the sky demand thing now. Might watch that before the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.