PES 2010 Out Today

*singingtheblues*

I haven't bought it, I am however considering it though.

So to all of those who now have it...

Is it as wank as Fifa?

*singingtheblues* said:
I haven't bought it, I am however considering it though.

So to all of those who now have it...

Is it as wank as Fifa?

it'll be wank copmpared to fifa

its awsome mate!!! Ive played both and pro is by FAR the best. Same old same old fifa, but pro is a mans football game and you need to use your brain and have technique,unlike with fifa

simonwood123 said:
its awsome mate!!! Ive played both and pro is by FAR the best. Same old same old fifa, but pro is a mans football game and you need to use your brain and have technique,unlike with fifa

What are City like on it?

Are we still called "Man Blue"?

simonwood123 said:
Oh dear... lol.

Ive played both and its the first year in ages I have liked both! But PES is better IMO, I would rather play a decent game than have the proper kit. Besides if you cant tell who "man blue" are I would be worried.

I've played both on the PS3.

Pro Evo is a quicker game, but the control and shooting takes far longer and is really frustrating. Also, your players seem to let the ball run through their legs quite often, straight to the opposition.

FIFA is a far better game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.