PES 2010 Out Today

I have always been PES always!!! This year I have converted.

This is probably due to Fifa being out first I bought it and liked it, today my bro bought PES 2010 and it is wank really wank!! Couldnt believe it and we have all transferred to Fifa!! The gameplay is better it never was when I tried Fifa but it shits all over PES!

Bluemoon115 said:
Elano corner, headed on by SWP (beating Ferdinant in the air) before Dunne smashes in a volley for Man Blue.

Nothing wrong with that goal right?
Perfectly fine. Why?

Jay-Mcfc said:
simonwood123 said:
its awsome mate!!! Ive played both and pro is by FAR the best. Same old same old fifa, but pro is a mans football game and you need to use your brain and have technique,unlike with fifa
Oh dear... lol.

Its amazing isnt it, if somebody says something enough times... some people just believe it and spout it as gospel.

Traditionally I've been a Pro Evo fan but last year the new Pro left me cold and I went over to Fifa having been impressed with Fifa08.

Fifa 10 is the finished article, best football game I've played and for the first time ever all my mates agree and Fifa is now our only football game.

Pro Evo is too predictable, too easy, not realistic and loses a lot of points for it's poor presentation.

Was excited about Fifa10 after playing Fifa09 nearly everyday (or at least wanting to).

Bought Fifa10 and haven't really enjoyed it. Did a shit load of editing to try and enjoy it. got bored of that and decided to buy Pro Evo.

Played it a little last night and enjoyed it. Graphically it's light years ahead. Gameplay is frustrating one minute, brilliant the next. I'm going to play it some more now to try and form a better opinion of it. I've no inclination to play Fifa10 though, which is a shame considering how much i praised Fifa over Pro Evo about 1 month ago.

One point though...Pro Evo is faster than Fifa10 (which is fast imo) but because the pitch is much bigger it doesn't spoil the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.