PES 2010 Out Today

scottyboi said:
ono said:
Scotty, do you play offline aswell?

I've got a nice little Master League on the go. I haven't touched Fifa since this came out :-)

For the last 2 years i have been forced to just play master league so im killing the online at the min haha.
Its quality citys defence is shit though :(
Can't fault it for realism then.

*hides*

ono said:
scottyboi said:
love how different boots can improve your stats in different ways.
I didn't realise that.

I actually love the game though. I can't believe i wrote that big long piece about how Fifa was the king, a few months back. I'm loving every minute of it.

PES2010 is such a grower. I dallied with FIFA this year and quite enjoyed it but PES is by far the better game in my opinion. I will restrain from using the word "simples" at the end of my post lest I sound like a brain-dead fanboy.

pro has always been a game you grow to love. Its always shit at first because your just getting use to its style. Even pesfan boys are the same.

How does this compare to last years and PES6?

I loved PES6 on the 360, but last years was a truely shite game which made me turn to fifa. Got the new fifa this year, but wouldnt mind the PES if its a million times better than last years pile of crap

mcfc_ms said:
How does this compare to last years and PES6?

I loved PES6 on the 360, but last years was a truely shite game which made me turn to fifa. Got the new fifa this year, but wouldnt mind the PES if its a million times better than last years pile of crap

It is at least a million times better than 2009 or 2008 and plays very similar to PES6 in terms of pace and online performance. totally revamped Graphics and menus etc.

Same shite commentary but everyone turns that off anyway.

Sultana of Brunei said:
ono said:
I didn't realise that.

I actually love the game though. I can't believe i wrote that big long piece about how Fifa was the king, a few months back. I'm loving every minute of it.

PES2010 is such a grower. I dallied with FIFA this year and quite enjoyed it but PES is by far the better game in my opinion. I will restrain from using the word "simples" at the end of my post lest I sound like a brain-dead fanboy.
I loved Fifa09, probably just as much as i love PES10, but i thought PES09 was shit. Having said that, it's difficult to adapt to playing it after playing Fifa. It takes time. Once the flow of PES feels natural, there really is no beating it. I maybe didn't give PES09 enough time, because everytime i disliked it, i put Fifa09 back on. I can't do that with Fifa10 because i don't really find it that exciting or fun to play. Given that Manager Mode was broken, i decided to give PES10 a try, mainly for the Master League. It's a grower - big time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.