PES 2010 Out Today

Damocles said:
I've played both on the PS3.

Pro Evo is a quicker game, but the control and shooting takes far longer and is really frustrating. Also, your players seem to let the ball run through their legs quite often, straight to the opposition.

FIFA is a far better game.

So you mean PES is more realistic?

langy[wales] said:
offline is a joy to play but online is another story its gash button lag all the time .gutted im a big pes fan

I've found playing with mate in and around Manchester it's been terrific, no lag at all.

Ricster said:
Damocles said:
I've played both on the PS3.

Pro Evo is a quicker game, but the control and shooting takes far longer and is really frustrating. Also, your players seem to let the ball run through their legs quite often, straight to the opposition.

FIFA is a far better game.

So you mean PES is more realistic?

I have absolutely no idea how you got that from Damocles post.

Both games are a bit of a let down this year, imo.

Try 360Planet.co.uk for decent games of Fifa and PES including leagues. Good bunch of players, who dont choose Barcelona, Real Madrid etc. PES league also includes 'fantasy football' style transfer system.

Well worth a look.

ono said:
I heart this game.

Online is working on pc!!!!!!! buzzing. Only problem is amd cannot play intel untill they release a patch lmao.

The game is the best i have ever played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.