PES 2011 - Manchester City

ArabFan12

AJ on fire on there.

Balo is not on there. Ireland-Milner swap not on there yet.

We have a strong team, I annihilated my experienced mate who is a Rag 3-0.

Game is 10/10

Blue Smarties said:
skillman said:
How can it be 10/10 if the transfers aren't even done?

There is a patch coming out today that updates them all. And besides, it's no big deal, you can go into the edit mode and do them all yourself in about 5 mins. And by 10/10 I think he means the important part of the game, the actual gameplay, is brilliant. It's just a shame FIFA fans are so obsessed with licenses and transfers and proper names that they overlook the fact that the actual gameplay on their beloved title is fooking shite.

Gmtx the gameplay on both the games is quite good but it depends on what your looking for in a game personally never liked pes and still to this day don't see anything good about it that I like but I wouldn't call it shit, I think the popularity of both games prove that your a bit off the mark calling FIFA shit. FIFA has come on leaps and bounds the last two years and I prefer the gameplay on it and don't think I'll change now, was tempted to give pes a go a few years ago when FIFA got a bit too easy for those that had followed it for a few years and got a lend of pes to see what I thought of it, didn't like the movement of the players among other things but my brother is of the same opinion about FIFA so we are going to have to disagree and leave it up to the end sales figures to see what the majority go with<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:21 pm --<br /><br />Gmtx the gameplay on both the games is quite good but it depends on what your looking for in a game personally never liked pes and still to this day don't see anything good about it that I like but I wouldn't call it shit, I think the popularity of both games prove that your a bit off the mark calling FIFA shit. FIFA has come on leaps and bounds the last two years and I prefer the gameplay on it and don't think I'll change now, was tempted to give pes a go a few years ago when FIFA got a bit too easy for those that had followed it for a few years and got a lend of pes to see what I thought of it, didn't like the movement of the players among other things but my brother is of the same opinion about FIFA so we are going to have to disagree and leave it up to the end sales figures to see what the majority go with

I only ever played one PES and I had bad experiences with it, Manchester Blue v West London Blue and the mickey mouse names what was that all about, Alan Shears and the likes. Is the new one still the same or do they have licenses for real club names now?

gmtx said:
It's just a shame FIFA fans are so obsessed with licenses and transfers and proper names that they overlook the fact that the actual gameplay on their beloved title is fooking shite.

adamgregory said:
I only ever played one PES and I had bad experiences with it, Manchester Blue v West London Blue and the mickey mouse names what was that all about, Alan Shears and the likes. Is the new one still the same or do they have licenses for real club names now?

I rest my case

gmtx said:
gmtx said:
It's just a shame FIFA fans are so obsessed with licenses and transfers and proper names that they overlook the fact that the actual gameplay on their beloved title is fooking shite.

adamgregory said:

I rest my case
Go on then, has PES got an online club/virtual pro system in place?

why the fuck are you playing PES anyway it's shit, Fifa is the only football game now and has been for the past 4 or 5 years, the last good PES was PES 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.