PES 2011 - Manchester City

Blue Smarties said:
Go on then, has PES got an online club/virtual pro system in place?

A what?

DavidMCFC said:
why the fuck are you playing PES anyway it's shit, Fifa is the only football game now and has been for the past 4 or 5 years, the last good PES was PES 6.

PES 2008 & 2009 disappointing yes, I agree, but still better than fifa's piss poor offerings in those years, PES 2010 back on the right track, PES 2011 absolute stormer of a game.

gmtx said:
Blue Smarties said:

A what?
I'll take it as a no. As it's the only thing I play I'll stick to FIFA and claim it's better than PES for me personally considering I only play clubs.

gmtx said:
Blue Smarties said:

A what?

DavidMCFC said:
why the fuck are you playing PES anyway it's shit, Fifa is the only football game now and has been for the past 4 or 5 years, the last good PES was PES 6.

PES 2008 & 2009 disappointing yes, I agree, but still better than fifa's piss poor offerings in those years, PES 2010 back on the right track, PES 2011 absolute stormer of a game.

PES 2010 was utter wank. Pes 2011 is back on the right track. With some fixes in a patch it would become a stormer but, if not, PES 2012 could be

For 2 or 3 years Fifa has been better but that's mainly because Konami lost the plot completely when switching to "next gen"

Pro has gone so arcadey its like there's no skill behind the game anyone can pick it up and play it. It's too easy and the passing/shooting is wank. I use to love Pro but recently its been shit and I moved back to FIFA and don't regreat it.

Been a long while without a games console, recently got an xbox 360. Downloaded the demos for both of these games and have to say PES2011 is absolutely shocking, I find it completely unplayable! FIFA is great!

As a player of both i have to admit fifa is now light years ahead of pes in terms of gameplay. It is also by far alot more equipped with in game skill and with personality plus honestly does make pes look like an arcade game. Its a bit disapointing really considering pes used to be on par with fifa but for the last few years it really has fell of the pace, its one and only saving grace is that it has superior graphics but when you consider how much time and effort they have put in getting them right it makes a bit of sense then as to why it is so far behind fifa as an all round game.

Fifa....... 9/10

Pes........6/10 (generous)

C1TY4LIFE said:
Pro has gone so arcadey its like there's no skill behind the game anyone can pick it up and play it. It's too easy and the passing/shooting is wank. I use to love Pro but recently its been shit and I moved back to FIFA and don't regreat it.
Not understanding how you can dislike Pro Evo for being arcadey yet you seemingly love Fifa...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.