pete boil offered out on red issue

blue cigar

superb stuff from the self styled top yernytid fan. some bloke has taken offence to the tosser working for mutv and taking glazers money and offered to meet him in town next week to sort it....cue all the other mongs trying to calm the situation.."on this day of all days..." always made me smile have the cockneys.i know its not everyones cup of tea but its entertaining to see him getting ragged to fuk by his fellow gimps.
no link,i cant be arsed.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
To be fair, he did compose and write the lyrics to the epic song, "Eric the King".
Pete Boyle Judges Owen Song Competition
July 23, 2009 9 Comments
Whilst the mood has generally changed in favour of Michael Owen, there are some of us still having a hard time adjusting to our squad now containing a former Kop hero.

To make him feel more like one of ours, RoM ran a competition to find a song for Owen. Fans of the forum voted as well as the staff of the Republik of Mancunia football forum. I got Pete Boyle, chant maestro, in on the action too, to cast the deciding vote.

Fans voted: One Michael Owen
Staff of RoM forum voted: Ow, Ow, Owen’s on
Pete Boyle voted: Ow, Ow, Owen’s on

- Original (“I’m not aware of other teams singing it”)
- The tune is easy to learn
- The lyrics are simple yet effective!

“I have my own Owen song but I don’t post on websites any more till I’ve had chance to get it going at a game! I will let you mine if it succeeds or fails!”

Check out Pete Boyle’s website for new album ‘Best of Boyle 1-4′ which will now be on CD for first time, which includes a 2009 mix of Eric the King as featured in ‘Looking For Eric’ and You Are My Solksjaer. Available from August 1st.
I would assume this would be the reason for not wanting to upset the swamp management.

An obese, City-obsessed rag shitbag from Burnage who puts doggerel lyrics to nursery rhymes, and then sells CDs of the resulting musical travesty to Home Counties simpletons

sums up everything wrong with that club.think he resides in stockport as well! he's getting dogs abuse for being a glazer stooge but cant see the problem. could well be getting his just deserts shortly from a fellow rag...from bristol.

LongsightM13 said:
An obese, City-obsessed rag shitbag from Burnage who puts doggerel lyrics to nursery rhymes, and then sells CDs of the resulting musical travesty to Home Counties simpletons

I thought he was from Stockport?

He looks very camp to me, a closet chutney ferret who looks like he still lives with his mum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.