pete boil offered out on red issue

I didnt know who Pete Boil was so I just Googled him. the results show that Peter Boil did naughty noncey things in Moscow.

88ster said:
LongsightM13 said:
An obese, City-obsessed rag shitbag from Burnage who puts doggerel lyrics to nursery rhymes, and then sells CDs of the resulting musical travesty to Home Counties simpletons

I thought he was from Stockport?

He looks very camp to me, a closet chutney ferret who looks like he still lives with his mum
Dunno, he used to drink in some pubs in Burnage quite a lot, often with a gaggle of younger, trackie-bottoms-tucked-into-socks hangers on. Laughable, like an 'MIB' Fagin. Or Gary Glitter...
But then The Green End is only about 10 yards from the Heaton Moor/Stockport border so it makes sense.
Don't really get irony, do they?

LongsightM13 said:
88ster said:

He looks very camp to me, a closet chutney ferret who looks like he still lives with his mum
Dunno, he used to drink in some pubs in Burnage quite a lot, often with a gaggle of younger, trackie-bottoms-tucked-into-socks hangers on. Laughable, like an 'MIB' Fagin. Or Gary Glitter...
But then The Green End is only about 10 yards from the Heaton Moor/Stockport border so it makes sense.

You may be on to something there, I've seen him about and there is definitely something strange about him, camp mannerisms, he looks like he wears mascara. Perhaps he is into grooming young boys

They are fighting amongst themselves a lot these days aren't they, the coolest, moody, bestest support in the werld ever them lot.

LongsightM13 said:
An obese, City-obsessed rag shitbag from Burnage who puts doggerel lyrics to nursery rhymes, and then sells CDs of the resulting musical travesty to Home Counties simpletons

Classic!

I've got a real unnatural hatred of this **** and would no qualms whatsoever about battering him to death with one of his cds!!

LongsightM13 said:
88ster said:

Pretty sure he´s originally from Chorlton - anyone from RM Newton St circa 89-92 will know. He was / is an avowed millitant/trotskyite so it´s seems somewhat ironic that he´s now sucking the devil´s cock. His songs are embarrassing (sorry Boyley)and I know for a fact he NEVER went to the swamp prefering anti-poll tax marches and claiming he couldn´t get a ticket. Then Cuntanhalf came along and it was time to jump on the bandwagon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.