Pete The Badge - 77th Birthday Pictures / video pages 19 / 20

A huge thank you to everyone who has sent contributions for Pete’s birthday treat on Friday 26th August, also to everyone who posted birthday cards.

I have enough contributions now to help ensure the day is extra special for Pete and really appreciate the support.

I’ve spoken to Pete tonight who was simply overwhelmed with everyone’s kindness which will mean the world to him and I will make sure he gets a special day to which I look forward to sharing it with everyone.

Proud To Be Blue
Mark
CTWD
Thanks for the effort. Could you pls share the videos or photos, for the update. Thanks

Dropped Pete’s cards and presents off to him this evening in time for his birthday tomorrow as we’ve a busy day planned. He was simply overwhelmed with them all.

A huge thank you to everyone who sent cards, gifts and contributed to his weekend treat. CTWD

View attachment 53884
Have you told him it’s his round on Saturday :-)))

Dropped Pete’s cards and presents off to him this evening in time for his birthday tomorrow as we’ve a busy day planned. He was simply overwhelmed with them all.

A huge thank you to everyone who sent cards, gifts and contributed to his weekend treat. CTWD

View attachment 53884
You are a kind, kind man. Hope he has the best birthday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.