Pete The Badge Q&A

First season I became aware of Pete was around 1976, we seemed to see him almost every away game. I remember at Palace away, the police moved in to separate fans before the game, the police tried to move all the City fans into the same area high up behind the goal. Pete all in blue wasn't having it, after around 10 minutes they decided to leave him on his own with the Palace fans. Seen him again on the platform and asked him why he didn't move in with the rest of us, crap view up there,such a shock when I heard his scottish accent. Nice bloke and one of our most loyal supporters

Scottish accent??? It must have been a Pete the badge impersonator lol.

Loved the Q&A with Pete there, seems a really decent guy, I to remember that wolves game when we were 3-1 down, didn’t realise we scored the last 3 goals so quick.

He walked past me earlier this season at a home game and I wish now I'd said hello and asked him how he was keeping..

Rushing to get in as I was running late and after reading this thread I'm sorry I missed the opportunity..!

Pete is a City legend and next time and there will be a next time, I'll make the time to say hello and shake his hand..

He's a Top Man..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.