Peter Beardsley

Perhaps we can manage a team of "UGLY" Who have graced our fine club has it been done before?. i know many away match returns spent on A Coach picking our crappiest players One very cold night after a tonking at Charlton ( it was on a sunday ) we managed 3 teams

Perhaps we can manage a team of "UGLY" Who have graced our fine club has it been done before?. i know many away match returns spent on A Coach picking our crappiest players One very cold night after a tonking at Charlton ( it was on a sunday ) we managed 3 teams
Start a thread, I can think of a few.

Allegations aside, I was surprised to learn he’s a coach. When he played IIRC he was well-known for seeing football as just a job and wasn’t interested in it when he was off he clock.
That surprises me i always thought he loved the game. A fantastic little player. Shame hes a dick, being an ex scouse does that

Quietly terminating the contract of a famous former player, subject to serious allegations, and hoping absolutely no one will ask why.

What could possibly go wrong?

Quietly terminating the contract of a famous former player, subject to serious allegations, and hoping absolutely no one will ask why.

What could possibly go wrong?
Silly really, you'd imagine it was a zero hours contract as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.