Peter Crouch

I dont see any problem with us buying Crouch, he'd give us presence in the Penalty area for Petrov's crosses, he's also an able front man who is able to win headers and hold up play, as well as being a goalscorer.

He has taken plenty of stick, especially in his time at Liverpool, psychologically he's as tough as old boots now, criticism doesnt phase him.

His fitness record is good as well, for me he's better than RSC.

OK, he's not on the A-list but a deal where we get rid of Benjani plus cash for him would be good business.

He left Liverpool because he was a bit-part player. Went to Portsmouth because he was guaranteed starts. Can't see him coming to City to be a bit-part player again especially at his age, wants to play as much football as possible.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

I never thought City could top the Kaka attempt but it looks like I've been proved wrong.

On a serious note Crouch would be a great sub for us, and he's English which is a bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.