Peter Crouch

He's big, he's blue
And most think that he's poo
Peter Crouch, Peter Crouch

Lol - Coat already on...

Lol .
I could understand the comments if City were a successful team , but you are a long way from that at the moment .
The top players are unlikely to up root from their Championship teams and come running at the moment , and the ones that do it simply for the money are the ones you don't want .

Building over the next few seasons with competent Premiership quality players is what you should be looking for .
Investing in egos and trying to make them play together is one hell of a task .

You only have to look at Chelsea to realise that money guarantees very little .

Sure , they've won a few things , but they're there for the taking week in week out .

It's gonna take City at least 2 or 3 seasons to gell , and that's only if the managers are given time , and the right players are brought in .

Crouch is a perfect step forward .

peter-crouch12.jpg

Second top goalscorer in the CL behind Kaka that year and didn't play as many games

Definatly good enough for city

Darker shade of Blue said:
Lol .
I could understand the comments if City were a successful team , but you are a long way from that at the moment .
The top players are unlikely to up root from their Championship teams and come running at the moment , and the ones that do it simply for the money are the ones you don't want .

Building over the next few seasons with competent Premiership quality players is what you should be looking for .

Sure , they've won a few things , but they're there for the taking week in week out .

It's gonna take City at least 2 or 3 seasons to gell , and that's only if the managers are given time , and the right players are brought in .

PMSL, are you his agent?

Blue4ever85 said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Lol .

PMSL, are you his agent?

The more strikers you have , the cheaper we get Jo lmao .

BUY CROUCH NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though , I'm kind of got one eye on Jo and one eye on Crouch for Everton .

He may not be the best looking fella in the league but he's always gone out with rides:

<a class="postlink" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iZ7T7G8oiu0/SfHJlj2Cb8I/AAAAAAAAEL8/u7_GyxFCcxM/s400/Abbey+Clancy.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iZ7T7G8oiu0/S ... Clancy.jpg</a>

Some of you guys do not deserve to support City. Without any shadow of doubt, Crouchy is one of the most consistent and effective centre forwards in England right now. He would probably get us 10-12 goals a season from corners alone. Just imagine having Niall Quinn playing at his peak. It didn't do us any harm back then and certainly won't now. Get him signed even if we only use him against the Stokes, Blackburns, Wigans and Boltons of the league. Clearly our star players do not perform against such teams. Next season we will also have Wolves and Birmingham to deal with. Crouch will get us at least 20 goals next season.

I will reiterate what I said earlier, he has 11 goals playing on a crap team which is more than Adebayor and Berbatov have right now playing with the best players in the world. He may not look the part but he knows how to find the net which is what a striker gets paid for. I will take him without hesitation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.