Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Isn’t it just the same English language feed rather than NBC.

also used by Bein and in Spain etc. The league syndicates it for use by all.

I'm American pal so it's always about me. I suppose that we can meet half way + you might be right but I was definitely right because I watched the match live and I heard this guys voice so yeah it was syndicated. Cheers.

I'm American pal so it's always about me. I suppose that we can meet half way + you might be right but I was definitely right because I watched the match live and I heard this guys voice so yeah it was syndicated. Cheers.
Same here in Qatar on Bein. No twatty Tyler.

Yeah I watched it through Bein Sport and it was Peter Drury and Jim Beglin. They’re always very good, enthusiastic and non bias. I got goosebumps yesterday when he was waxing lyrical about our football. Stupendous!

I have not got this media against tyler a rag but last night it was dreadful in parts the worst was when they got a penalty he actually advocated and criticised the arsenal players for not hounding the referee to get Oti booked again so he could be sent off.

On the same day that some in the media criticised others in the media for making stupid comments that contributed to Eddie Jones getting barracked at Piccadilly station. Thats how ill timed his judgement to incite others was

Listen to the difference in Tyler's voice when Aubameyang drags that shot wide in the second half.

This is the man who still to this day cries about Mane being sent off, wanting a second yellow for the penalty. Madness

Sadly, Tyler is a representative of the rag-obsessed media that we've all had to endure for so long. Some on here might think he's okay, not biased just enthusiastic, good at his job, etc: not me, I detest the rag sycophant. His screaming "Oooh...YES!" at Martial's goal should erase any doubts as to where his loyalty lies.

Tyler is now seventy-two, the same age as Motson, who is retiring from the BBC at the end of the season, so I doubt it'll be long before Tyler hangs up his microphone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.