Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

I can live with him mumbling when we score, it's all about drama hence, screeching for the last minute Sunderland goal a few years ago, I don't like it but I can live with it.

But, payback/Ota red card/shoehorning anything raggy into the commentary etc....no thanks.

It's good to have a bet on how long into the game it takes him to mention the rags or the Mane red card.

He genuinely sounds annoyed or exasperated when we score. He actually let out a groan just as Otamendi scored against the rags.

It's good to have a bet on how long into the game it takes him to mention the rags or the Mane red card.

He genuinely sounds annoyed or exasperated when we score. He actually let out a groan just as Otamendi scored against the rags.

he was on the vinegar strokes as Gary was on his knees noshing away to line his stomach before more half time refreshments.

Ever since this game, I mute sky whenever City are playing. Unbelievable.

He's so deadpan when we score yet he yelped when arsenal got a pen.
Same on Sunday, he only livened up when bravo raced out of his goal and miskicked it.
I can't stand his voice or his style, please god IF we win the league I hope this maudlin twat isn't doing our game as he'll turn it into a wake.
What is his problem with us?
Aubameyang tried a speculative shot early in the second half that was blocked and he let out a yelp like ragboy had just fisted him.

Tyler is City's no. 1 fan as compared to the psychotic twat, Alan McaNally. He is demonstrating his pathological hatred of theclub again on Sky Sports just now. Leroy was offside for Kompany's goal last week, he said, to the astonishment of the rest of the panel. Fuckwit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.