Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

At one point I’m sure I heard him mention “drink it in” obviously referring to his commentary on the qpr game. That’s all he does his entire time that he has been at sky he’s been looking for his “they think it’s all over” moment and he’s getting worse as he gets older he’s desperate to leave a legacy of of comments that will still be remembered when he’s long gone. Just concentrate on the game stop licking rag and dipper arses be impartial for once you horrible sycophantic old twat! I don’t remember him being this bad years when he was on itv

Thing is he is only like it on sky , when he commentates on other channels he is a different person. He just mirrors whatever agenda the station that's paying him wants.
He is still a twat though !

At one point I’m sure I heard him mention “drink it in” obviously referring to his commentary on the qpr game. That’s all he does his entire time that he has been at sky he’s been looking for his “they think it’s all over” moment and he’s getting worse as he gets older he’s desperate to leave a legacy of of comments that will still be remembered when he’s long gone. Just concentrate on the game stop licking rag and dipper arses be impartial for once you horrible sycophantic old twat! I don’t remember him being this bad years when he was on itv
Yes, he did say that. I heard it loud and clear.

agreed, that was so obvious in that match, that benteke goal was a worldie, as for the martial goal that was cringeworthy, but his comments during and nearly 2 years later on the mane challenge were disgraceful, even after the replays, the damage and the pictures of edersons face ripped apart he was still spouting last night, no sympathy just allegation's it was all fake
Are they doing it so the game is being remembered as "The sending off game" though instead of the fact that their beloved Liverpool got hammered 5-0?

Tbf, I think all commentators look for that defining soundbite that leaves a legacy, I'm just glad Tylers is AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, bet he's fuckin gutted it'll never be a rag or dipper one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.