Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

For a little impartiality Sky will have Ratboy co-commentating alongside Wio , in the studio , Scholes and Keane , with ex-blue Schmeichel will be on zoom/video , if the Rags win there will be a 60 minutes documentary after the match about the Rags Thursday cup & FA Cup campaign , if they lose there will be 20 minutes of adverts interspersed with a interview with the paperboy insisting that the 4th City goal was a travesty with VAR ignoring the hairs on Manrez's armpit.
camelgob is with BT.

I'd ask for another test mate.

It was Tyler. Stupendous!

Stupendous!

vdffdf.jpg
Listen carefully, obviously Quinn......

Just watching the highlights. In fact you could do this with any of our games.

We score and he sounds like he's just watched his dog slump to the floor after taking its last breath.

Any team scores against us and its OHHHH UEAAAASSSSSS!!!

Watching the game with my mate and he says I couldn't watch this if I was a city fan, mate, I'd cancel sky.

How long are Sky going to keep on paying this senile old **** , he just waffles on about the Rags and Dippers even when they are not playing , every reference he makes is to the 'istree clubs , he spends 90 minutes rimming Spit and Ratboy telling them how great they were , but its quite ironic the only thing he will be remembered for is the Aguero goal, the rest of his career is instantly forgettable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.