Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

At no point did he praise us from coming from behind to lead/win the game.

His bias against City is shocking for someone who is supposed to be impartial.

BigOscar said:
Absolutely disgraceful today.

Tyler is one of those commentators who shouldn't be in the job. Commentators should be professionally neutral. They are there to commentate on the match, the football and not the fortunes or misfortunes of either team. The 'English teams in Europe' is another load of bollocks, too! Let the pundits, ex-pros add the flavour and bias, but too often you can see and hear who the commentator feels is his audience!

Prize bellend....Fuck all excitement when we score.

About time the old fucker was pensioned off.

Always put Bluemoon's hatred of Tyler down to paranoia, but I'm really seeing it for myself this season. Oftentimes he sounds absolutely gutted when we score, and seems to be a one man campaign to shift the tide against us, every little incident he harps on about how we should be booked etc

Sky Blue said:
Prize bellend....Fuck all excitement when we score.

About time the old fucker was pensioned off.

It's not so much the lack of excitement, it's the utter despair.

Plain Speaking said:
Motty said:
Been sick of Tyler for about 2 years now. Always seems to react to our goals with considerably less enthusiasm than the opposition. At times (like when we equalized today) you can tell he's doing his absolute best to hide his disappointment.

Second worst commentator...behind Owen.
you forget Alan Green!

Jesus, he must be suicidal. I bet he's had his dick in his hand for two weeks, then this happens.

If we take this title away from his beloved boys, he will hate us even more than he does already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.